The WorkForce ET-4750 EcoTank all-in-one, powered by heat-free PrecisionCore®, offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, super-sized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink — enough to print up to 11,200 pages2, and equivalent to about 284 individual cartridges3. Plus, it features auto-stop ink bottles with each colour uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. The ET-4750 also offers a high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, fax, 2.4" colour touchscreen, 30-sheet ADF, fast auto 2-sided printing, and convenient wired and wireless networking.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cartridge-Free Printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes Enough Ink to Print up to 14,000 pages black/11,200 colour2 — equivalent to about 284 individual cartridges3
- Load Paper Less Often — high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray
- Easy Touch-and-Swipe Setup and Navigation — large 2.4" color touchscreen
- Do More — 30-Sheet Auto Document Feeder; auto 2-sided printing; borderless printing; fax
- Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore Printing Technology — delivers laser-quality black text using less power and fewer consumables
- Ultimate Wireless and Networking — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones4; includes Wi-Fi Direct®5 plus Ethernet
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each colour
OUR MOST ADVANCED ECOTANK PRINTER
For one upfront price, the Epson EcoTank printers come with enough ink in the box to print for up to 2 years1, so you can print 14,000 pages in black2 and 11,200 pages in colour2 without worrying about ongoing ink replacement and costs.
HIGH-VOLUME INK BOTTLES
Additional low-cost ink can be bought in convenient high-volume bottles that have a drip-free nozzle and resealable cap for easy storage and refilling. We have redesigned our ink bottles to incorporate a unique key system. Each bottle is keyed so that it only fits into the corresponding ink tank on the printer, thus preventing mis-filling or spillage. Replacement bottles hold enough ink for a massive 7,500 pages in black2 and 6,000 pages in colour2.
POWERED BY PRECISIONCORE™
The WorkForce ET-4750 is powered by heat-free PrecisionCore technology which uses a revolutionary high-density print chip that can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second with amazing accuracy, producing professional-quality output at fast speeds. No heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.
The WorkForce ET-4750 allows your home office to do more in one small, space saving package. It features a front paper tray with a 250-sheet paper capacity so you can load less often. You have the ability to scan, copy and fax a lot of original documents with the convenient 30-page Automatic document feeder. Plus save paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Fax as fast as 3 seconds per page, save up to 100 pages in memory, and store up to 100 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, you can even send a colour fax right from your computer. It is a great way to save time and paper.
Simple Wireless Connectivity
The WorkForce ET-4750 supports the latest wireless standard, 802.11b/g/n6, it also includes Wi-Fi Direct®, which means no router is required, providing users with greater coverage and faster speeds. You can use your EcoTank printer from anywhere in your home and share it with multiple PCs.
Built in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.
Productivity Anytime, Anywhere5
Users can easily print from their tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™ solutions. Supports Android™6, AirPrint™, iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Fire™-OS, Mac®, and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print a range of documents, reports, invoices, presentations and so much more whether at the home office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration.
Print from your iPad or iPhone
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, web pages, presentations and documents straight from their iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple® IOS® device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google® Content
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, you can print from your Chromebook and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share Google content from anywhere.
Easy to use
Navigating the printer menu is easier than ever with the 2.4" colour LCD and the user friendly control panel buttons, making printing of documents, reports, invoices and presentations so much easier whether at home office or on the go.
Scan and copy, PC-free
Get high-quality colour or black-and-white copies in a snap
The Epson EcoTank range is backed by a 2 year Return-to-Base warranty (1 year standard and a bonus 1 year upon registration).
Users can receive an additional 1 year bonus warranty when they register online7 within 12 months of purchase at www.epson.com.au/registrations providing a total of 2 Years Warranty.
1Based on average monthly print volumes of about 300 pages (ET-4750).
2Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson's methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colours must be available for printing.
3 Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of replacement black and colour ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of August 2019.
4 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.
5Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
6 Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
7 12 months of standard Return to Base warranty. For an additional 12 months warranty (total of 24 months), you must register online at www.epson.com.au/registrations within 12 months of purchase.
WorkForce ET-4750 C11CG19501
On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric)
400x1 nozzles Black, 128x1 nozzles, each colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
MINIMUM INK DROPLET VOLUME
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- WorkForce ET-4750 EcoTank™ All-in-One Printer
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM for product setup
- Power cord
- USB cable and Fax cable not included (Optional extra)
- Initial ink bottles: 2 x 502 Black, 2 x 502 Cyan, 2 x 502 Magenta, 2 x 502 Yellow
4800 x 1200 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
BLACK TEXT NORMAL A4
15 ISO ppm1
COLOUR TEXT NORMAL A4
8 ISO ppm1
Max Photo Default -
(10x15cm)/4” x 6” *Approx. 92 sec per photo2
* When printed on Premium Glossy Photo Paper
PAPER FEED METHOD
Friction feed with paper feeder and automatic document feeder
PAPER HOLD CAPACITY
Friction feed with paper feeder and automatic document feeder 250 sheets-A4/LTR Plain paper (80g/m2), B5, 16K (195 x 270mm), A5, A6, B6.
Legal, 8.5 x 13”, User Defined 89 x 127mm, 182 x 257mm, 215.9 x 297mm, 182 x 257mm, 215.9 x 297mm.
20 sheets-Premium Glossy Photo Paper, 10 sheets-Envelope (#10, DL, C6)
10 sheets-Envelope, (#10, DL, C6)
Yes (A4, B5 and 16K)
A4 Flatbed colour image scanner
Up to A4
1200 x 2400 dpi
BLACK TEXT NORMAL A4
11 ISO ipm1
COLOUR TEXT NORMAL A4
5.5 ISO ipm1
TRANSMISSION & RECEPTION
Walk-up black-and-white and colour fax capability
Up to 33.6kbs (approx. 3 secs per page)
Up to 60 Names & Numbers
Up to 100 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)
<Black & White>Standard: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm Fine: 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm Photo: 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm
<Colour> Fine: 200x200dpi Photo: 200x200dpi
ERROR CORRECTION MODE
ITU Group3 fax with Error Correction Mode
Yes - Up to 30 groups
Yes (mono only)
AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER FUNCTION
MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE
PAPER TYPES SUPPORTED
Plain paper 64~95g/m2
30pages (Xerox-P 64g/m2) or 3 mm (Letter, A4) / 10 sheets (Legal)
Windows® XP/XP Professional x64 Edition/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Windows® Server 2003/2003 x64 Edition/2003 R2/2003 R2 x64 Edition/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016
*Under Windows® Server OS, only printing and scanning are supported.
Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x
AC 100 ~ 240V
50 ~ 60Hz
Approx. 12W Standalone copying (ISO/IEC 24712)
Approx. 1.0W (Sleep Mode)
** PC Printing / Plain Paper default. Default mode is in accordance with ISO7779
High Speed USB — Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification.
Epson Connect (Epson Email Print + Epson iPrint)
Google Cloud Print
Scan to Cloud5
Google Cloud Print
Remote print driver
802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct®
2.4" Colour LCD Touchscreen
CARD SLOTS: Built in
12 months return to base
24 months return to base warranty. For an additional 12 months (total of 24 months), register online at www.epson.com.au/registrations within 12 months of purchase.
375(W) x 347(D) x 231(H)mm
T502 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
INK BOTTLES BUNDLED WITH PRINTER YIELDS6
14,000 Pages Blk / 11,200 Pages Clr
REPLACEMENT INK BOTTLES YIELDS6
7,500 Pages Blk / 6,000 Pages Clr
1. Black and colour print/copy speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. Click here for details on ISO testing.
2. 10x15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper borderless in default mode. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.
3. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
4. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.
5. Scan to cloud requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit www.epson.com.au/connect
6. Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson's methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colour’s’ are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colour’s must be available for printing. Click here for details on ISO testing. (PDF)