Why haven’t I received an email confirming my order?
When an order has been successfully processed, a confirmation number appears on the receipt page and is also emailed to the customer. If you didn't receive a confirmation email, please contact one of our customer service reps for assistance. Also check your spam filter settings to ensure that emails from our website are not blocked.
I ordered the wrong cartridges, what do I do?
If your order did not ship yet, we can help you cancel it and place a new one. Please call our customer service center at 1300 123 INK (465).
Otherwise, you may be able to return the product back to us for a refund under certain conditions.
- IMPORTANT - Don't return any products back to 123 Inkjets without contacting us first.
- As a rule we cannot give credits for returns where the goods are over 3 months old from the invoice date. Incorrectly ordered goods must be returned in original packaging which is still intact. We cannot accept any incorrectly ordered goods which have been opened or if the packaging is damaged or defaced in any way. Before opening the package please check that goods are suitable for the purpose they were purchased for. (For example, check the package of a cartridge to make sure the cartridge fits your printer.) If you are not at all sure feel free to contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machine.
- When returning incorrectly ordered goods please pack them in another box so that the original packaging will not be damaged by stickers, courier handling etc.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges to the 123 Inkjets warehouse. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped freight on or receiver to pay will be rejected at goods inwards in our warehouse, leaving the courier responsible.
- Return Authorisations are only valid for 14 days.
- All incorrectly ordered goods returned to Printzone may incur a 20% restocking fee (check with us).